Last updated January 2020.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to
“personal information” that is subject to the CCPA. See the “What Are My Options?”
section below for how to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Consumers with Disabilities. Consumers with disabilities may access this notice by phone, email,
webform, or any other reasonable attempt to obtain information regarding their privacy rights. We will make any
reasonable accommodation upon request. Please contact us by phone at (877) 650-5110, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or here to request accommodations.
Sale or Disclosure of Personal Information. We do not sell or disclose personal information to third parties.
We have not sold or disclosed any personal consumer information to third parties in the past 12 months.
Service Provider Relationships. From time to time, we may disclose or transfer personal information to service
providers for the limited purpose of the service provided. This includes services such as Customer Relationship Management
services, benefits providers, remote/cloud storage and computing, among other services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect the following categories of personal information about certain California consumers.
Information collected from Lessors
Information collected from visitors to our web sites
- Personal Identification & Contact information
- Tax ID and/or Social Security information
- Content of past correspondence
- Publicly available property records
Information collected from past, current, and potential future customers/advertisers
Online Correspondence: We maintain records of email, webform, live chat and other correspondence, and use
this information to reply to inquiries that we receive from you. This can include: First Name, Last Name, Company,
Email, City, State, Phone, Message content/transcript, questions, comments, notes, markets desired, preferred posting date.
- From web traffic or online engagement: IP Address, date/time, duration, and which webpage(s) visited, geolocation data
Predictions or Inferences drawn from any information above, including internal information category determinations
(for example, local advertising, multi-market advertising, real estate/leasing property for billboard, accounting,
job/internship applications, press inquiry, investors, media donation/sponsorship, general comments/feedback, etc).
Categories of Sources.
- Personal identification information
- Past commercial history with Interstate Logos
- Commercial transactions information
- Content of web-based or electronic communications with customers
We collect the above personal information from the following categories of sources.
Why we collect and use California Consumer Information.
- Job application solicitation and evaluation process
- Administration of employee payment, benefits, tax, and human resources matters
- Lessor contact and tax ID information
- Publicly available local, state, and federal government entities
- Web-based engagement with current and potential customers (live chat or webform)
- Web tracking and analytics services
We use personal information that we collect (or receive from
service providers) for our own commercial and business purposes. The commercial and business purposes include:
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
California Consumer’s Rights Regarding Personal Information.
- Administration and evaluation of employment applications
- Employee contact, payment, and benefits, and tax administration
- Lessor contact, payment, and tax administration
- Lead generation services
- Customer communication and engagement
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity
- Performing services such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, analytics
- Internal research for technological improvement
- Internal operations
- Activities to maintain and improve our services
- Other one-time uses
California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a
California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations.
Exercise Your Rights.
For certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) we
disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and
addresses of those third parties;
The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose,
and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for
collecting or selling your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have either sold
or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you; and
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information
and submit the required verifying information, as further described below. Please note that we will not discriminate against
any person making requests to exercise their rights under the CCPA.
- By phone at (877) 650-5110
- By email at email@example.com
- Online form
Verification Process and Required Information. We will only share your personal information with you or
your authorized agent. If we cannot verify your identity, we cannot disclose information to you. Please note that we
will request additional information from you to verify your identity and understand the scope of your request, although
you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to
provide, at a minimum, certain contact and identification information. We will then match the information you provide
with the personal information that we maintain in order to verify your identity.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf. To do
so, you must either (a) give an authorized agent power of attorney, or (b) provide the authorized agent with written
permission to submit CCPA requests on your behalf, and verify your identity directly with Interstate Logos.
Minors’ Right to Opt In. We do not collect or sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
Financial Incentives. We do not offer financial incentives in exchange for permission to collect, use, or sell personal information.
NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us not to make certain disclosures of personal information we maintain about them.
To exercise this right, please contact us:
- By phone at (877) 650-5110
- By Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online form